I know. Not another bloody cauliflower recipe where cauliflower is substituted for all joy in your life. This isn’t that. It’s just that cauliflower is in season, they are abundant and that means they are affordable and I’m here for that. Also, caesar salad is delicious so I thought we’d give it a low-carb glow-up.
- 1 small head cauliflower steamed and cooled
- 2 tsp crushed garlic
- 1 cup Mayo I used Gevity Mayo
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbs apple cider vinegar
- 100 g bacon cooked optional
- 1/2 red onion finely diced
- 4 boiled eggs cut into 1/4
- 2 -3 Anchovie fillets optional but delicious
Blend together the Mayo, apple cider vinegar, anchovies and mustard.
Mix all remaining ingredients in a bowl, add the Mayo mix and mix gently to coat. Store in the fridge until ready to eat.
Leave a Reply