I just love lamb ribs. Actually anything lamb. Did you know lamb is what converted me from a 15 year stint of not eating red meat? Slow cooked lamb shoulder. It was a weird day but my body just decided that enough was enough and it needed some red meat in its life and now here we are 8 years on. These ribs are so easy to make as finger food for entertaining or the perfect dinner that doesn’t require much kitchen time commitment.
- 2 kg of lamb ribs sliced to individual ribs
- 1 tbs coconut sugar or brown sugar
- 2 tbs parsley finely chopped
- 1/2 cup mint finely chopped
- 1 red chilli seeds removed and finely sliced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 tbs tamari coconut aminos or soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp salt
Preheat oven to 250C. Line a large tray with baking paper.
Add all ingredients except ribs to a large bowl and mix well. Add ribs in batches and toss well to combine before laying in a single layer on your baking trays.
Cover tightly with foil and bake in 250C for 10 mins then reduce to 150C for 1.5hrs. Remove foil, increase temp to 220C for 5-10 mins then serve with extra chilli and mint.